welcome

2/4's blog, and u're permitted to spam, ty.

dailies
If euu guys have any ideas for the song, put in the tagboard :D



Class photos :D

2/4, I just realised that I'm missing every single one of you, I definitely miss all the good memories we had together. :D And i've decided to upload the class photos, that I can find o.O

Sec 1/4 (2008):






Sec 2/4 (2009);









2/4, I just wanna let you guys know, no matter where we end up next year, we wont forget each other. Be it be bad or good, I know, we're still friends at heart. Mark these words, although there were conflicts throughout the year, you guys have made 2009 a very great roller-coaster ride. The last day we're gonna see each other, is on the day of the streaming results, which is next Thursday, I do wish to see all 2/4'ians coming up, okay?
3/3 or 3/4, we'll still be together. Congratulations to Deena and Solihin who got promoted to 2NA next year. Good luck, more subjects, more things to destroy [: haha. okays, I do wish you all have a very splendid holidays, okay? ^^
2/4, once and forever. :(